The ‘Our Place in Space’ workshop provides an opportunity to:
• Discuss common conceptions/misconceptions about the movement of the Earth in space
• Investigate concepts related to our Earth in the solar system
• Try engaging hands-on activities for use in your classroom
• Discuss common conceptions/ misconceptions children have regarding space /science
• Why is the Earth special? -comparing the geology of Earth and Mars
At the completion of this workshop teachers will be equipped with the background information and resources, including many practical activities, to assist them with teaching the requirements of the Australian Curriculum: Science.
Download the flyer here.
Download the Word version of the registration form here.